Your financial contribution allows victims of domestic violence and sexual assault to rebuild their lives and heal from the trauma they have experienced through intimate partner violence. We could not do this work without your continued support! It means so much to us, and when our client’s realize that community champions and leaders they have never met are willing to invest in their family’s future safety and happiness it means the world to them.
Together we are “Reviving Courage and Empowering Lives”.
How your investment helps families in need.
- Provides bus passes for our clients
- Stocks our emergency food pantry for 5 families
- Provides a 30-day supply of diapers for 3 infants
- Helps keep the lights on at the shelter
- Provides the essentials for a new born baby
- Provides 8 nights of emergency motel shelter to victims of family violence
- Supports our 24-hour crisis hotline for victims for a month
- Provides 5 children with counseling where they work on healing from the trauma of living in an abusive environment for a month.
- Feeds the shelter residents for two weeks
- Provides 10 domestic violence and sexual assault presentations that focus on education and prevention for teens in our local high schools.
- Provides 4 children with a safe place to sleep at our domestic violence shelter for a month
- Maintains a Transition House apartment for a year where a woman and her children live in their very own apartment creating a safe and healing environment free from abuse as she works to bridge the gap between shelter life and self- sufficiency.